A grower-owned business
It tastes fresh!
After several years of research and development, in collaboration with the North Carolina State University and the USDA Agricultural Research Service’s Food Science Research Unit, Yamco was built.
Yamco has been producing aseptic vegetable purees since 2007. Farmer-owned, Yamco knows the importance of being a fully integrated, sustainable, zero-waste facility. A state-of-the-art process facility utilizing patented microwave technology that produces purees of unsurpassed quality.
• Aseptic packaging requires no costly freezing or refrigerated storage
• Significant Labor and energy savings
• No time and “labor” consuming moving of product from freezers to thaw
• No tin cans to open or dispose of
• Excellent color retention
• Exceptional nutritional retention
• Extended shelf life
• Consistent solids and brixs
• Our only ingredient is fresh produce
• Kosher and A.I.B. certified